5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for pictures of lift

zgrsk269

Reaction score
Got a set of 35x11.5R20s off a friend. Debating on which lift to go with. I plan on running the stock 20 inch night edition rims for now. He has the mopar 2 inch lift and tells me I can fit 35s with no rub. I’m leaning towards the zone lift 4 inch. Anyone got pics of their rams with 35s on either of these lifts or can give their advice on which is better.

DirtNazzty

Reaction score
Got a set of 35x11.5R20s off a friend. Debating on which lift to go with. I plan on running the stock 20 inch night edition rims for now. He has the mopar 2 inch lift and tells me I can fit 35s with no rub. I’m leaning towards the zone lift 4 inch. Anyone got pics of their rams with 35s on either of these lifts or can give their advice on which is better.
4" Zone for sure.. It looks way better and you won't have worry about any annoying rubbing.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Robman700

Reaction score
Zone for sure ! Mine is the bds 6in with 35s , zone is the sister company of bds awesome lift rides great.

Attachments

• CDB5EBB2-8DE2-4C6D-B050-7247A727216A.jpeg
    CDB5EBB2-8DE2-4C6D-B050-7247A727216A.jpeg
    354.8 KB · Views: 99

Chris VB

Reaction score
Always go bigger than you want trust me. If you want 4”go 6” … bds and procomp make great lifts.
41bcb0627c73d2fe37aadeeda0d03d19.jpg

I wanted 6” and went 8” with 37’s and they JUST fit without rub

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zgrsk269

Reaction score
Always go bigger than you want trust me. If you want 4”go 6” … bds and procomp make great lifts.

That thing is beautiful. Issue is my wife is 4’9 lmfao and I’m more than sure she doesn’t want to be jumping up nonstop. I hate the looks of running boards so I won’t put those on.

DirtNazzty

Reaction score
That thing is beautiful. Issue is my wife is 4’9 lmfao and I’m more than sure she doesn’t want to be jumping up nonstop. I hate the looks of running boards so I won’t put those on.
My ol' lady is mayyyybe 5 ft even at the most... I had a 6" lift for almost 7 years in my 4th Gen.. She bitched about it at first but LITERALLY cried when I traded it in on my 5th Gen last year lol so I'm sure your wife would actually learn to love it!

Running boards are a must for sure, I thought my 4th Gen would have looked alot better without the boards too but I never took them off because I didn't want people sliding out destroying my seats, luckily my 5th Gen has the auto boards so I'll have the best of both this time around.... But I agree with everyone else, make sure you go as big as you really want because it never looks as big and tall as you think it's going to... I personally will never pay to lift a truck less than 6". I feel like 6" is the sweetspot. In my opinion the 2" Mopar lift is what these trucks should have came from the factory with. Stock height on RAMs new trucks is ridiculously low, I've already caught the front trim/valance whatever it's called on small curbs and parking blocks like 3 times now, that shouldn't happen in a pickup truck lol that should be a problem prius owners deal with.

DirtNazzty

Reaction score

Does pro comp make a 8" lift now for these trucks?.. Or did you stack a 2" on top of the 6"? Looks killer man good job! I've never been a fan of the bushwackers but think they really do look awesome on these new rams

Chris VB

Reaction score

Thanks a lot! Check this!
b7339beaf9a2b61a8a32f91a72ccc575.jpg

Lmao! Wife- total height= 4’8 3/4”

Chris VB

Reaction score
Does pro comp make a 8" lift now for these trucks?.. Or did you stack a 2" on top of the 6"? Looks killer man good job! I've never been a fan of the bushwackers but think they really do look awesome on these new rams

Thanks so much! 2” daystar body on 6” comp. found modified 8” susp. Lifts but angles were brutal and warranty was non existent..

DirtNazzty

Reaction score
Thanks so much! 2” daystar body on 6” comp. found modified 8” susp. Lifts but angles were brutal and warranty was non existent..

Yeah I ve seen a couple people on YouTube do the same thing.. Def looks awesome but alot more work and customization over just sticking a 6" lift on... And I'm not 100% sold on running 37s and 35s already look ALMOST too small for a 6" so they would def be too small on a 8" lift lol... Truck looks sick though man congrats.... Those are the bushwackers right?

Last edited:

Chris VB

Reaction score
Yeah I ve seen a couple people on YouTube do the same thing.. Def looks awesome but alot more work and customization over just sticking a 6" lift on... And I'm not 100% sold on running 37s and 35s already look ALMOST too small for a 6" so they would def be too small on a 8" lift lol... Truck looks sick though man congrats.... Those are the bushwackers right?

Hey I really appreciate it ;) thanks
Ya bushwhacker pocket flare $1000 cad painted and installed with optional black bolts(I wanted NO chrome lol)

Chris VB

Reaction score
View attachment 113997 Go for the 6” who doesn’t wish they had 2 more inches?

Great looking truck man! I haven’t seen anybody else in the forum with our colour! (PRV) pearl red velvet.
It’s crazy how all the small differences like all my badging is black but your 1500 and ram front badge are chrome but your side ram is black lol also your taillights are red and mine have black inserts lol
Not a fan of step bars but yours look great! Nice job sir
453def96d81ce494ca6145487060d378.jpg

I love my truck!

Users who are viewing this thread