5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Led fog light housing

rwolfe546

Reaction score
i have a 2019 with the led fog lights. i hit a deer and it broke the bracket that mounts to the truck that holds the fog light does anyone have a good part number / place to buy. Im only finding the regular housing non led

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i have a 2019 with the led fog lights. i hit a deer and it broke the bracket that mounts to the truck that holds the fog light does anyone have a good part number / place to buy. Im only finding the regular housing non led
Complete Kit.

kraz

Reaction score

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It just so happens I replaced my factor LED fog lights with aftermarket fogs (which required using the halogen housing), so I've got these parts removed.

There's four pieces: left and right side, and the trim piece you see from the outside, and a mount behind it. These are the part number from my 2021 Longhorn with parking sensors. Unfortunately, I cannot any legible numbers on the trim pieces, but these are the numbers for the mounts.

Left side mount: 68291439AB
Right side mount: 68291438AB

kraz

Reaction score
I'm looking to upgrade to oem style headlights from halogen lights. I know I have to change polarity on the wires but I'm stuck on which led fog lights to get.

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are those factory LED fog lights? I don't think they are. If not, I wonder how they match with the factory led headlights.
Well, they not made by mopar, but they are OEM type lights and work just like OEM. I have mine on for 1 Year now and never a problem. If you upgrade from Halogen lights, then you have to change polarity on the connector.

kraz

Reaction score
Well, they not made by mopar, but they are OEM type lights and work just like OEM. I have mine on for 1 Year now and never a problem. If you upgrade from Halogen lights, then you have to change polarity on the connector.
Perfect. That's exactly what I wanted to know.

kraz

Reaction score
I just noticed that those do not have the park sensor covers. I'll look and to if they have a set with the park sensor covers.

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just noticed that those do not have the park sensor covers. I'll look and to if they have a set with the park sensor covers.
As far as I know, they come with 2 sets of covers, sensor or no sensors.
To make sure they have sensor holes, you can get those.

flay

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to do the upgrade as well. Is it a Alfaobd procedure or just cut the wires and reverse them?

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to do the upgrade as well. Is it a Alfaobd procedure or just cut the wires and reverse them?
You do not need AlfaOBD to do this. No cutting either, just switch the 2 pins on the original plug. There is however an option in AlfaOBD to tell the BCM that you have LED Fog Lights. Guess for the bulb out check.

flay

Reaction score
Thank you! I did already the setting with Alfa. No light... Will try the pin switch.

flay

Reaction score
Jod done! I changed the pins and it works! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread