5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for input Plastidip Vinyl or Paint

Dmalonecentral

Reaction score
So I’m a Hawkeyes fan and wanted to add some accents to my current badging. I did a quick and dirty photoshop to mock it up. Looking for input on the looks and best way to go about it. Was leaning towards plastidip in case I didn’t like it. Thoughts?

832becb580770a532ff76c4a06b84630.jpg

552c384ae1ec98fdae168919c3671e5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dmalonecentral

Reaction score
I am guessing that’s a no from Jake.

JLUR_

Reaction score
Plastidip would be the easiest to reverse if you later decide that you don't like it. If you ever use those tow hooks it's going to rub it off almost instantly, though.

Can I put in a vote for a more bold hawkeyes front plate so that it stands out more with the yellow? I think that will bring it all together better.

edit: Something like this: https://www.fansedge.com/iowa-hawkeyes-glitter-license-plate-black/p-1300316

Dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Plastidip would be the easiest to reverse if you later decide that you don't like it. If you ever use those tow hooks it's going to rub it off almost instantly, though.

Can I put in a vote for a more bold hawkeyes front plate so that it stands out more with the yellow?

Yes you can and already started shopping them. I’ve had that one for about 6 years. Looking at this one:

7e88c765f631970442d2e05859568aa5.jpg

AnthonyD1978

Reaction score

Can I put in a vote for a more bold hawkeyes front plate so that it stands out more with the yellow? I think that will bring it all together better.

edit: Something like this: https://www.fansedge.com/iowa-hawkeyes-glitter-license-plate-black/p-1300316

I disagree. Vinyl is the easiest to reverse in my opinion.

JLUR_

Reaction score
Yes you can and already started shopping them. I’ve had that one for about 6 years. Looking at this one:

7e88c765f631970442d2e05859568aa5.jpg

I think I edited my post to include a link about the same time you made your post. I think we found the same one lol.

Dmalonecentral

Reaction score
I think I edited my post to include a link about the same time you made your post. I think we found the same one lol.

Close. It looks like the tiger hawk on the picture I posted is slightly bigger but we were thinking the same thing.

Raminit

Reaction score
Not a fan of yellow but you are and it’s yours so do it up!
The side Ram is the only thing I would do in yellow. Do the grill, hood and tow hooks black

RJS

Reaction score
Sure looks like maize yellow from here in Michigan (y).

Users who are viewing this thread