5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Fumoto oil drain plug reviews

byebyebowtie

Reaction score
p.s. if anyones interested in an oil filter relocation kit let me know. I have one im thinking of getting rid of before installing.

Pop's Ram

Reaction score
p.s. if anyones interested in an oil filter relocation kit let me know. I have one im thinking of getting rid of before installing.
I bought and installed the PacBrake relocation kit on my truck - extremely happy with it. Piece of cake to remove and change the oil filter without the need for being a contortionist to fit under the truck-legs to the rear-sitting almost upright just to remove a filter that despite using the 2 Gallon bag method, almost always involves a huge mess. If you search on the forum, you'll find a whole bunch of folks that have done the install and are very happy.

JF19Longhorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Will this one work? Looks like the extension would shoot the oil over the front stabilizer bar better. No hose needed.

Edit:Looks like it’s the same F106N listed above.

View attachment 145685
$32.95 on Fumoto site but cheaper on Amazon.

View attachment 145690
I bought that one and it did not fit. With the truck on the lift, it literally touched the swaybar and I could not install it. It is now taking up space on my shelf in the garage.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I bought that one and it did not fit. With the truck on the lift, it literally touched the swaybar and I could not install it. It is now taking up space on my shelf in the garage.
Good to know. Thanks

Jason605

Reaction score
Does the ValvoMax still work with the front sway bay being in the way. A review on Amazon said it didn't. Asking before I order.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does the ValvoMax still work with the front sway bay being in the way. A review on Amazon said it didn't. Asking before I order.
It would work, but without a hose on end would still drain onto the sway bar

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
ValvoMax comes with the hose attached, no issues. Post 27 has the picture. I have the ValvoMax on several vehicles (2019 Ram, 2001 Dodge Ram 1500, 2017 Civic, 2006 Accord, 2011 Honda Fit, 1990 Celica-next oil change) and I give the (y)(y)(y)(y)(y) (5 out of 5).

Users who are viewing this thread