5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for an "Existing Stellantis Lease" Incentive.

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Last week an additional incentive popped up on Ram Trucks website that was another $1000 off for a cash purchase for existing Stellantis lessees. I went today and that incentive is no longer offered, but I recall when it was there that it was good through 05/02/2022. I know the correct answer is to contact my dealer, but any thoughts on if that is still valid or do they end them sometimes before the expiration?

Thanks!
DAVE

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Right now is a terrible time to turn in your lease. If you purchase it instead, you are getting it at 30 to 40% below market value. You could turn around and sell it to Carmax or a private party and make money.

MidnightExpre$$

Ram Guru
Reaction score
A month after I got my new Truck back in 2014, Ram sent me rebate offers for a new vehicle. I got them periodically for the first few years of ownership, but I haven't seen one in a long time. Wish one of these would pop up in my mailbox or email before the new truck shows up.

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Right now is a terrible time to turn in your lease. If you purchase it instead, you are getting it at 30 to 40% below market value. You could turn around and sell it to Carmax or a private party and make money.
That certainly is good advice...although I am not looking to turn in the lease..it is on our 4xe. The requirement is that you have an existing lease with a Stellantis owned company. I have leased multiple vehicles and never just turned one in. Always sell or trade in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online