5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a good American flag decal

anthraxius

Reaction score
Looking for a good American flag decal for the right side of my rear window. Truck is pretty much murdered so I'm thinking like matte black vinyl sticker with no body between the black if that makes sense. Does anybody have any on theirs I can see and can pass the good info? Looking for inspiration I guess.

thetalonguy

Reaction score
Check out Etsy.com for inspiration. They have a ton of choices at very good prices.

anthraxius

Reaction score
As others have pointed out on different threads, American flag should have 13 stripes and 50 stars. Just something to be mindful of when choosing one.
Trust me i know.

Attachments

• esBud.jpg
    esBud.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 28

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
"Always Forward" :)

Had to explain why the Union Blue is never on the bottom and why it is the way it is on the right side .. I've seen people in uniform with the wrong flag on the right side as well.

frybel

Reaction score
I ordered that exact same sticker for the rear window a few days ago. Can't wait for it to get here after seeing how good it looks on your truck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread