5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a cover for my dogs

TheTsieck

Reaction score
Seeing if anyone has had luck getting a cover for pets. When we travel with our dogs I fold the larger section of the rear seat up so my daughter can still sit in the back and have a seatbelt. I’ve purchased three different covers on amazon now but they are all way too small. Does anyone do something similar and found a product that works?

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have the Fia seat covers on the back, best ones I’ve bought for sure. Have you tried those? Real truck sales them.

Fantastipotamus

Reaction score
I keep my rear seats up about 95% of the time as that where my dogs go too. I previously just had some crap blankets back there, but picked this moving blanket up. Fold it up a couple times and it’s comfortable for them.

If you’re looking for a seat cover, I can’t help there. :)

Last edited:

mel_sanchez

Reaction score
If you are really having a problem with your dog like me and need a separator from your children maybe you can just buy any soft car crate suitable for your ram. I use this https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82213729ab.html only on short trips like if we would go to a park just to control their energy since they might suddenly jump to me while I'm driving.

metb4

Reaction score
I'm happy with this one. Provides full coverage of the rear seat.

Users who are viewing this thread