5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For A Center Console Cover

MacDuff

Reaction score
I'm looking for a center console cover for my new Ram. I often ride with my Rotty and she's a drooler..lol
I find her dog dog tags and collar scratching the back of the console too, so if it covered the rear cup holder area, even better.
Is anyone aware of anything for the new style Rams (Bucket seats)?
Thanks Gents! (And Ladies!)

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a custom one that my friend made me. I had it in my 2014 Outdoorsman and transferred it into my Rebel. She is going to make me a new one. I will get some pics when I am off.

slimchance

Reaction score
our goldendoodle (70#) has a striped mexican blanket folded to lay over the center console ...doesn't get in the way when she is not along ... perty cheap for $8 ...works good for her

2019REBEL

Reaction score
Here is what I got. Getting a new center console one made to match the headrest.

Attachments

• Center consolem.JPG
    Center consolem.JPG
    457.5 KB · Views: 108
  • Headrestm.JPG
    Headrestm.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 103

jnightingale73

Reaction score
Im curious where you found that as well... Ive got a 100 lb German Shepherd that is notorious for being rough on the center console, and every one I find online seems to note "not for the 2019 / 5th Gen RAM". It doesnt even have to be pretty, just something I can put on there when he's in the truck with me.

2019REBEL

Reaction score
Im curious where you found that as well... Ive got a 100 lb German Shepherd that is notorious for being rough on the center console, and every one I find online seems to note "not for the 2019 / 5th Gen RAM". It doesnt even have to be pretty, just something I can put on there when he's in the truck with me.

Where did you find the center console cover?

My friend made them for me. She is going to make a new one for me hopefully getting it tomorrow and I will take some pictures.
I can ask her for some quotes and maybe send you guys some. I know I had one made for a friend with the "Firefighter" emblem and I think it was around $30.
Here is another one she made me. This one has a bit thicker material than the grey one.

Maybe I can get @Jared B to send me the new 5th Gen logo and I can get her to make some of those.;)

Attachments

• Console cover blackm.JPG
    Console cover blackm.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 54

Users who are viewing this thread