5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a bit more of a healthy sound for my 5.7 Hemi

Mulls

Reaction score
2019 5.7 eTorque here and I want to get just a little bit of a real sound out of her. It's a work truck, so I don't want to go real loud for my job sites, but it needs something more. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!!

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I installed the kooks street kit, it’s the quieter of the two kits they sell. Perfect tone, not crazy loud. Sound clips are at the end of my video.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’m guessing what will help for us to suggest is whether you want to do a budget thing, or cost is of no concern thing lol.

jtread4

Reaction score
Just put a Flowmaster 50 Series HD on today. It’s got a nice deep rumble and wakes up when you get on it but also sounds almost stock at highway speed. I’ve only had it for a few hours though so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mulls

Reaction score
Just put a Flowmaster 50 Series HD on today. It’s got a nice deep rumble and wakes up when you get on it but also sounds almost stock at highway speed. I’ve only had it for a few hours though so far.

Sweet! Thanks!

jtread4

Reaction score
Sweet! Thanks!
I had to find something that wouldn't **** off the wife and 6 month old baby, especially because the truck is currently our road trip vehicle and we fairly regularly go to south Louisiana from San Antonio to visit her family. We'll see how they do on the next one.

MBORO19RAM

Reaction score
I don’t have that one. I do have the B2fab one that are down the same line. Pretty much same sound, if not the same.

What do like or not like about it?

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I like it a lot, not obnoxious but aggressive when on it. And when need very subtle. I have only one dislike. That’s the noise out of the resonators weep holes. I like having the resonators, when holes are temp blocked off- exhaust is very much to my liking! Which I’m taking care of permanently soon

Mulls

Reaction score
I had to find something that wouldn't **** off the wife and 6 month old baby, especially because the truck is currently our road trip vehicle and we fairly regularly go to south Louisiana from San Antonio to visit her family. We'll see how they do on the next one.
Exactly!!

Users who are viewing this thread