5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a .5”-1” Rear spacer

CJR28

Reaction score
Title says it all, can anyone recommend a .5”-1” rear spacer? Ive looked around and the only spacers in this size are the daystar(expensive and polyurethane) and a $40 ebay one which ive never read of anyone using, Link . Thanks

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Title says it all, can anyone recommend a .5”-1” rear spacer? Ive looked around and the only spacers in this size are the daystar(expensive and polyurethane) and a $40 ebay one which ive never read of anyone using, Link . Thanks

Check out the street rays 1" spacer. That's what I went with. I think @Dookie has used their front spacers. I've read someone else has used the rears. That's why I purchased them. Just haven't installed yet because of spring-gate.

CJR28

Reaction score
Check out the street rays 1" spacer. That's what I went with. I think @Dookie has used their front spacers. I've read someone else has used the rears. That's why I purchased them. Just haven't installed yet because of spring-gate.
Yeah spring-gate is holding up all of my plans and the long it takes, the more my plans change lol. The Street Rays seem good and are reasonably priced too. I noticed alot of spacers that ive looked at are listed as only for the Ram DS, are the spacers for the DS and DT compatible? Another member posted the Mcbay spacers, LINK , wondering if they work with the DT

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@Cjr282 it took some digging but I found the post that made me go with the 1" spacer from street rays.

I wasn't able to find a definitive answer so maybe @ColoradoCub can let us know if he got that spacer installed?

I've got it sitting on my desk. It seems to be of good quality.

CJR28

Reaction score
Laxdfns15 sold a 1/2“ Mcbay spacer on the forums a few weeks back so I messaged him about it because its listed as a DS spacer and he said it fit perfectly so im thinking I might get a pair of them. While I wait for spring gate to be resolved Im debating on either going with setting 3 or 4. Im worried about not keep enough rake considering I have the Ramboxes and a bakflip mx4 installed. I also plan on keep most of my hunting/camping supplies in the bed inside totes for the duration of the season so that adds a bit of weight. I figure a half inch spacer with my ORP springs(hopefully soon) and 5160s will keep just enough rake so I dont look too rear high.

ColoradoCub

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@Cjr282 it took some digging but I found the post that made me go with the 1" spacer from street rays.

I wasn't able to find a definitive answer so maybe @ColoradoCub can let us know if he got that spacer installed?

I've got it sitting on my desk. It seems to be of good quality.

worked just fine. It is my understanding that the rear springs accept spacers from the 4th gen Rams.

CJR28

Reaction score
Thanks Im waiting on the spacers listed above to come in. Still undecided whether or not they will be used but doesnt hurt to have them just in case

Users who are viewing this thread