5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Longhorn two tone rugged brown/walnut

robbiele

Reaction score
I am in Virginia and looking to order a two tone longhorn off road package with two tone rugged brown/walnut. There is talk on this forum that the two tone is not available to order. Do you know if that is a possibility at the moment? Thanks, Craig.

Koons_Tysons_Corner

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Sadly that is correct. You can not order a Longhorn with Two Tone walnut brown paint. There is no news as to why on my end or when it will be available to order. But that is correct, you can not order a Longhorn with the Two Tone Walnut Brown Paint.

robbiele

Reaction score
Sadly that is correct. You can not order a Longhorn with Two Tone walnut brown paint. There is no news as to why on my end or when it will be available to order. But that is correct, you can not order a Longhorn with the Two Tone Walnut Brown Paint.

Thanks for the quick reply. Please let me know with a reply here when you hear it is available and I will get in touch with you. Thanks.

Dakota

Reaction score

Can you order a Rugged Brown Longhorn?

robbiele

Reaction score
Please let me know any news about the two tone paint availability. Thanks

tango1179

Reaction score
I have already ordered my RAM, and hopefully it will be at the dealership soon for delivery. I was toying with the idea of two tone paint, but decided against it. My question is, since we are doing a factory order, why is there an exclusion on being able to order two tone paint? It's a custom order, so custom should be allowed.

1guyandtools

Reaction score
I am in Virginia and looking to order a two tone longhorn off road package with two tone rugged brown/walnut. There is talk on this forum that the two tone is not available to order. Do you know if that is a possibility at the moment? Thanks, Craig.
I tried for two months ( 6 separate dealers ) to order a Longhorn in black with walnut two tone. I finally gave up and ordered black with the painted bumper option. Rumor has it there is a problem with adhesion of the walnut color. Must be a chemical issue with the paint supplier.

Psimpson

Reaction score
I also wanted Patriot blue over Walnut and it wouldn't happen

TexasCarl

Reaction score
is there any update on the two tone paint? Do you think Ram will bring this back ?

Koons_Tysons_Corner

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Sadly there is no update yet. I am not sure if Ram will bring it back this model year or next model year. They are keeping tight lips on this and have gave any information or update on the matter.
is there any update on the two tone paint? Do you think Ram will bring this back ?

robbiele

Reaction score
I was just checking in to see if any news about ordering the two tone?

Koons_Tysons_Corner

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Not sure how long this will last but, Walnut Brown is finally available for ordering for Two Tone Paint. Not sure if it is a mistake or how long it will last, but it has shown up on the ordering banks for the Longhorn. Anyone who is interested, please email me.

robbiele

Reaction score
Thanks. I'll be in touch. I had about decided to switch to a jeep gladiator, but this could change my mind. I will be at Disney World for a while in May, so it will likely be June before I would be ready. When is the change over to order and it would be a 2020?

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sort of on topic - when placing a custom order, can you order a color that is not standard? For example, if I wanted a Ram in Plum Crazy, can I get it?

Koons_Tysons_Corner

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
FCA has not said when the order banks will close for the 19s and open for the 20's. Usually takes place in Q3/Q4

Thanks. I'll be in touch. I had about decided to switch to a jeep gladiator, but this could change my mind. I will be at Disney World for a while in May, so it will likely be June before I would be ready. When is the change over to order and it would be a 2020?

wahudiditagain

Reaction score
Sort of on topic - when placing a custom order, can you order a color that is not standard? For example, if I wanted a Ram in Plum Crazy, can I get it?

Custom paints are always expensive so maybe check out the cost of a wrap. Likely wouldn't be too different plus you can strip it off for resell.

Users who are viewing this thread