5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long Tube Headers: Potential Choices

Sango

Reaction score
What’s up fellas,

Just curious as to who we can expect to be making LT’s for our 5th Gens? I know Kooks will likely have a setup to market soon, has anyone else heard of any others coming down the pipe, so to speak? Just trying to get an idea of who will be in the Long Tube game for the 19 and up hemis. This will likely be my next upgrade that I do outside of potentially an upgrade in rubber in the meantime. What companies made long tubes for the prior generation?

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Supposed to be some good gains if they are like the previous gens. Though tuning will be needed to get the most out of them. And not much out on that at the moment. Will be another good size expense

lrobbi

Reaction score
American Racing is having a sale now... 10% off and free shipping. I placed my order for Long Tube and High Flow Cats, I did call to ensure they fit 2019... Confirmed it. Great price over all.

Looking forward to getting them on,,,, I should have them late next week.

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
^^^^i looked and didn’t see anything for 5th gen Ram on website.

lrobbi

Reaction score
^^^^i looked and didn’t see anything for 5th gen Ram on website.

yes your correct... they only have it as 2013 - and up.. That's when I called, just to make sure before I place the order. When you order it will also ask for your year.

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I understand, new body style 5th gen has different y pipe connection to catback. Hell if they got it awesome. Need more out there to help lower the market price

Rob3989

Reaction score
American Racing is having a sale now... 10% off and free shipping. I placed my order for Long Tube and High Flow Cats, I did call to ensure they fit 2019... Confirmed it. Great price over all.

Looking forward to getting them on,,,, I should have them late next week.

Let us know everything about them after you put them on and ride around a bit. I don’t have any experience with AR parts but I do want to add some LTs and a intake to my Magnaflow cat back. Wouldn’t mind some more power so hopefully these give you a nice gain.

lrobbi

Reaction score
Let us know everything about them after you put them on and ride around a bit. I don’t have any experience with AR parts but I do want to add some LTs and a intake to my Magnaflow cat back. Wouldn’t mind some more power so hopefully these give you a nice gain.
Absolutely - I will give an update, I hope to get them in next week and have them installed SOON as I can.

Rob3989

Reaction score
Absolutely - I will give an update, I hope to get them in next week and have them installed SOON as I can.

If you get them next week they need to go in next week. Don’t leave us hanging like that bro lol

SColang22

Reaction score
Sorry I did not take the Y pipe out the box to take a pic. I did get it with "Cats" from AMR.
I’m hoping the y pipe bolts straight up to the muffler

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread