5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long time lurker... New Ram owner

chithead

Reaction score
Welcome to the world of Ram! That is an awesome picture there with the scenery in background. I'm amazed at how quickly some of the great folks here start modding their trucks. One month, and you're already taking it to the next level - Congrats!

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks great! Like that different style of rim, too!
Welcome to the forums (officially)

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bought my 2019 Rebel a little over a month ago... glad to be here;)

Great looking truck, and nice photo with the pumping units in the background.

So you didn't buy from the hometown dealer. Was that because the TO (Thousand Oaks) dealer gave you a better deal, or was it just based on availability? How were you treated by the TO dealer?

ZeroSeVen

Reaction score
Great looking truck, and nice photo with the pumping units in the background.

So you didn't buy from the hometown dealer. Was that because the TO (Thousand Oaks) dealer gave you a better deal, or was it just based on availability? How were you treated by the TO dealer?

Local dealer only had 2 rebels in the lot at that time... requested quotes from multiple dealerships within 100 miles but my local dealership in Bakersfield (internet sales) never sent me a quote and was asking if I could come in and discuss it in person... Of all the dealerships the two that stood out were Hunter Dodge in Palmdale and Shaver Dodge in Thousand Oaks... Shaver in Thousand Oaks ended up with the best offer... got another 1K off by the time I came and picked up the truck which was just a little over 15% off MSRP back in May... I found out a month later they began discounting the same models for 20% off:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/