5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long time looker...First time buyer!

RV-Nomad

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am from Central Florida! I am brand new to the RAM world but after owning many vehicles I can truthfully say that I LOVE MY RAM! I am constantly looking for reasons to take her out, I think my wife may be getting jealous...LOL

I am excited to learn from all of you, it appears that there are tons of good people on the forum and looking forward to being a part of the family. Truck 1.JPG

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am from Central Florida! I am brand new to the RAM world but after owning many vehicles I can truthfully say that I LOVE MY RAM! I am constantly looking for reasons to take her out, I think my wife may be getting jealous...LOL

I am excited to learn from all of you, it appears that there are tons of good people on the forum and looking forward to being a part of the family. View attachment 9756
Nice looking rig. Welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread