5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long time GM Owner now with Ram

jdprecour

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is John and I purchased my first ever brand new truck and it's a 2019 Ram Laramie Longhorn 4x4.

I have owned multiple Avalanches and Escalade Ext's but when my last Ext bit the dust at only 140K miles o figured I was done. The new GM trucks or horrible looking and the interiors are junk . I went truck hunting with other brands and I gotta say, now that I have had this truck for 3 months, MAN I AM IN LOVE WITH RAMS!!

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to RAM, especially the Longhorn club!;) Also, trying to tell from your avatar, is that a patriot blue two tone?

jdprecour

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to RAM, especially the Longhorn club!;) Also, trying to tell from your avatar, is that a patriot blue two tone?

No, actually it's the brown Two Tone. Dark brown on top with the light brown on bottom. I usually think Brown vehicles are dull but man does it pop when she is clean and It's sunny!!

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No, actually it's the brown Two Tone. Dark brown on top with the light brown on bottom. I usually think Brown vehicles are dull but man does it pop when she is clean and It's sunny!!
Great color either way! I just couldn’t quite tell, like you said, definitely ‘pops’ and looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread