5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long time CHEVY owner, HI!

Henny

Reaction score
Welp, never thought in a million years I would own/drive a (Dodge) RAM.

Yet here I am...

Picked up my Longhorn with Level2, off-road, 20's, Tow pack, Sport appearance, Pano Roof, 5.7, and NAV. Patriot Blue,

Wow, what a truck!

Sticker was $56,450, I got it for $43,886.

Lil Miss Always Wrong

Reaction score
Congratulations! i think its safe to say you may have wrangled urself the BEST deal ever had on a 2019 Longhorn with all THAT equipment! The absolute lowest sticker i 've seen with all the equipment urs has was at least 59000 sticker, and ur discount the best i've seen yet!

It doesn't shock me one bit you've converted to a RAM owner, i have said and maintain ANYONE no matter what their brand loyalty will become a convert ONCE they see and drive the new 2019 RAM, on Big Horn/Lonestar Level 2 equip group and UP..... they have knocked it out of the park, for sure...

The Platinums & High Country trims are nice too, but who wants to pay 75000+ for a truck? Pricing wise, they just don't option them right and they charge wayyyy too much and discount them wayyyy too little when they do....Its like they offer ALL plastic and low tech or ALL Luxury, high tech, & no in between : )

Best advice i can give you is Just don't click on any of the problem posts in here, or you might start to panic, i would just read the positive ones UNLESS you start to experience any issues, then this forum is a great source of info : )

Good Luck, that is an AWESOME purchase at an AWESOME price :)

Last edited:

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Great to hear. Welcome to the forum and to Ram. This is a great truck. Good luck and post some pics when you can.

Al Czervik

Sag A*
Reaction score
Congrats on your new truck and welcome to the RAM-ily! With that deep of a discount, I'm guessing you must have leveraged your centenarian discount card... ;)

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats! Guessing maybe a Bighorn or Laramie though? Longhorn’s don’t come with level 2 or sport appearance and fully loaded they msrp in the $65,000 plus range. Hope you enjoy it, love the Patriot blue!

Last edited:

Nate4x4

Reaction score
Congrats! Welcome to 5thGenRams forum and thanks for joining us! Glad to have you here!

Users who are viewing this thread