5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lomax STANCE

Ibanez540r

Reaction score
So I pretty much had my mind made up on the Undercover Ultra Flex. Seemed more durable than the Bacflip MX4 from reading a million threads and reviews. The Lomax had great reviews and was favorable, but I didn't want to remove it for full bed access.

Enter the Lomax Stance

I emailed Luke to get pricing on the Undercover and my decision-making process, and he tells me about the Lomax Stance which is now the same stand-up style as the Ultra Flex and the MX4. The way it secures is a bit different and maybe a downside to some. However, I feel it's the best looking of the group without the contrasting exterior rubber strips.

I'm tossed between the Lomax and the Undercover now and can't really find any threads or first-hand info on the Stance. Anyone have it?

Sspearsau

Reaction score
I just posted on another thread about this. I had the same conversation with Luke. What sold me is that since it secures with the roof system, when it is up it leaves more space in the bed than does the Bakflip (which was what I had narrowed it down to with the Stance).

Unless I am upstairs looking down on my truck, I’d never know the clips are there. Easy install. You lose the rear view mirror when fully opened, but with the ability to turn on the reverse camera if needed, not losing much.

Aesthetically I think it’s the best looking. Seals are well hidden. Super low profile. Seamless fit.

Hope this helps.

Sspearsau

Reaction score
It’s on par with the Truxedo LoPro I had before. I placed a few extra pieces of weather stripping up at the cabin where I could see some daylight, and now just have a little around the tailgate which is to be expected unless you seal that off.
I’d say 95% weatherproof.

Users who are viewing this thread