5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lomax Bed Cover CLAMP help...with Mopar Bed Divider

cobrar97

Reaction score
I got the Lomax cover installed (and I think I’m going to like it).

Next, I tried to install the Mopar Bed Divider (here's the install diagram: https://moparonlineparts.com/docs/82215481.pdf), and the Lomax cover itself is no trouble at all, but the rail-clamps of the Lomax are in the way by only 1/8” of an inch of the bed divider rails. I already have the Lomax clamps in the most compact orientation, and they’re just a hair too low-hanging. In fact, if the clamps were not a multi-option clamp, meaning they didn’t allow for two modes of install, they wouldn’t have the long-length size to them. My question is…do you know of any other similar clamp that would work on the Lomax yet not have the height-size as the Lomax clamps?

Worst case, I can remove the clamps and actually drill though and bolt the Lomax rails, but the OEM clamps have a much wider footprint than a bolt is going to offer, so I’d say they are a better option.

Users who are viewing this thread