5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lock'er Down safe in Rebel GT

Ruffian

Reaction score
Just in case this question comes up, if you buy a Lock'er Down console safe for the Rebel GT, make sure you buy the safe for the TRX. We have the same consoles. I just installed and it fits beautifully. Order this below:

Item: EXxtreme Console Safe for 2021-2022 Ram TRX (ONLY FITS RAM TRX
MODELS!) (LD2088EX)

These safe are the best. This is my 4th one. I spoke to Steve at Locker Down to confirm fitment prior to purchase since they aren't cheap. I sent him photos of my console and he assured me it worked fit. And he was right. Took about 20 min to install. Highly recommend these safe.

Thatjusthappened82

Reaction score
For what it’s worth, I sent them pics and they advised me to get the LD2078EX.. but I don’t have a GT since I’ve got the diesel

Thatjusthappened82

Reaction score
Installed mine today… not super impressed. The $150 electronic lock isn’t that smooth, the only thing holding it into the console are 4 small screws into plastic, and most egregiously - theres no steel bottom. For $500+ it’s inexcusable that they couldn’t fabricate a solid box.

Keeping it, but it’s not at all what I expected

Users who are viewing this thread