5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LLJ Customs ANC delete

Hemidakota

Reaction score
So I was reading last week about people getting the LLJ ANC delete harness and decided to go that route for my truck. I sent an email asking a few questions and received a response over the weekend. I went ahead and ordered it last Sunday because it was in stock. Tuesday I received an email that the label had been made and it was on it's way. I was expecting a weekend delivery.

When I looked at the tracking number, on Friday it just said the label was made. Strange so I sent off an email to make sure it was shipped. No response. Was going to call this morning but their website says to text their number so I sent a text asking about the order. No response. I sent an email to the support email and so far have not had a response.

Has anyone else had problems with them lately because all of the post's in the past people have been absolutely satisfied with them. I'm thinking about just ordering the PAC harness through Amazon and cancelling the LLJ order.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Just checked tracking number again and this popped up. Guess they wait a week to actually ship anything now. Screenshot_20220718-184754-253.png

xcarolina

Reaction score
Just checked tracking number again and this popped up. Guess they wait a week to actually ship anything now. View attachment 134817
I'm there with you. Pretty frustrated right now myself. Ordered mine on the 14th, (site said in stock, no lead time) and had to contact them multiple times. They were very hard to get in touch with, and a preship tracking number was added on the 20th (Wednesday) but it's now Saturday with no movement via USPS tracking. I went with them solely based off the recommendations of others here - but had I known of this ridiculousness I would've just ordered from elsewhere.

So far not happy with them at all.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I have never dealt with that company but I highly doubt it's a tracking or USPS error. The company can print shipping labels basically anytime they want but it doesnt mean the USPS has received the package. I find this happens a lot when I buy something on ebay

IndianaRam

Reaction score
They are a small company, and it takes them a long time to get stuff out. I waited a long time for my stuff I ordered, but I was very happy with the quality of their products. I thought they forgot about my order it took so long.

Users who are viewing this thread