5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Listener Profile won’t save?

Travlnwood

Reaction score
Recently replaced battery at local dealer. Since then nothing but issues with Uconnect system, backup cameras, etc.
Now I can’t seem to save a listener profile at all and therefor can’t save any presets either? Has anyone experienced this and found a fix? Thanks

Foster432

Reaction score
Recently replaced battery at local dealer. Since then nothing but issues with Uconnect system, backup cameras, etc.
Now I can’t seem to save a listener profile at all and therefor can’t save any presets either? Has anyone experienced this and found a fix? Thanks
Just replaced my battery. No backup camera, no passenger heated or cooled seat options on the screen, and the drivers side heat and cool only show high and low-not high medium and low

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi there-- we see you might be experiencing some concerns with your Uconnect system. If you're still experiencing these concerns and would like us to look into it for you, please don't hesitate to send us a private message with your VIN and any additional details/documentation that will help me get a better understanding of your situation.

Courtney
Ram Cares

Tja350

Reaction score
I know this is a pretty old thread but I have a 2020 bighorn with the 12-in screen and I'm having the exact same issue. I was wondering if you ever found a fix? Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread