5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Linex side steps

U

User_21361

I'm considet getting my go rhino dss steps sprayed with linex. I'm concerned with rain and snow about traction. I have little ones that I worry about slipping. My question is, has any tried this? If yes, how did it hold up? Did it help with traction and did you like it?

Yellotsacul

Reaction score
Do it. Only gonna make it better. Did it to my oval nerf bars on my old truck and made it less slippery for my kids since it seems the "pads" are never in the best spot for them. Went with go rhino rb10 linex'd from the factory on this truck and they are awesome. Tons of space to step and your foot just sticks with the coating on there.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GraniteRam

Reaction score
Rain and snow won't be a problem, it's the ice that forms on them that will be the problem.

kapp

Reaction score
Looking to get the go rhino dss steps as well. Do you have any photos of your truck with them installed? Would love to see them.

Users who are viewing this thread