5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Line-X With Ram Box and BUG Divider

SoCal Truck

Reaction score
Talked to a Line-X dealer today who said that the Divider won't won't work if I get the Line-X spray in liner because it will be to tight of a fit. Anyone have this issue or know if this is true?

Thank you.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Talked to a Line-X dealer today who said that the Divider won't won't work if I get the Line-X spray in liner because it will be to tight of a fit. Anyone have this issue or know if this is true?

Thank you.
It works great with the factory spray-in.

Dog Hauler

Reaction score

Thank you.
I thought the Limited came standard with spray in liner. Why doesn't yours have it? I know you can delete it for a $200 credit, but since you want a spray in liner I'm guessing you didn't delete it in the first place. And who would load up a truck like yours then delete the spray liner to save $200?

Douglas31

Reaction score
I had the Line-X done by the dealer and I have had no issues with its operation. The only thing I did run into is after ordering the parts to make the bed extender work, the threads for those were coated and I need to clean the threads out before I can get the extender pieces to go in all the way.

Users who are viewing this thread