5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Line-X vs. Raptor Liner

kevinjones1997

Reaction score
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone could comment on the differences between a $600 Line-X and a $150 DIY Raptor liner. I really enjoy being able to slide stuff in and out of the bed, which from the videos I've watched on youtube, the Raptor liner does allow for. However, I do believe that the Line-X is probably a superior product that goes on thicker and is more durable. What I really don't want, though, is the tacky, scrape up your knees, sandpaper texture. Can anyone comment on this? Thanks in advance.

highgear2005

Reaction score
Do yourself a favor, and have a professional spray line x! You’ll probably never be happy with a DIY liner! $50k for a truck,the $600 investment is well worth it. Years ago I learned a spray in liner is the best choice. I always buy a rubber mat too protect the liner from dents. ( throwing firewood) unfortunately you can’t slide anything on the rubber mat, But it also keeps everything in place! And it’s easy on my old knees. My vote line X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevinjones1997

Reaction score
I probably will, but I want to make sure you can slide stuff into and out of the bed with the Line-X liner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/