5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Line-x coating on two tone paint

RAMDJ

Reaction score
I just thought of this, but has anyone tried to put Line-x where the back section of the two-toned paint is? I would think it would make sense and look great.

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was going to do it on the very bottom wear rocks etc would hit but so far with the mud flaps same as yours I really have no rash and have been on a fair bit of gravel. If I do notice it getting scabbed up the line x will go right over it anyway. You have time to decide for sure

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with mud-flaps if a person prefers them, but I think "RAMDJ" could be right, the newer Linex "Ultra" could be a good option for resisting paint chipping on bumpers, lower body sides, etc. Take a look at this article:
https://www.tfltruck.com/2018/10/ca...ra-with-a-line-x-coating-video-demonstration/

Not to mention, Linex on the lower body could be a practical, rugged but classy alternative to those who are waiting and waiting to be able to order two-tone paint on their Laramies.

Users who are viewing this thread