5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited with Laramie Premium Filagree?

jeffwhip

Reaction score
I was wondering if it is possible to order a Limited with the std Laramie Premium Leather with Filagree interior? The reason I ask is when I price out a Laramie, it is $2000 more than a Limited with the same options I want. It would be cheaper for me to get a Limited with the Laramie interior. Thanks!

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was wondering if it is possible to order a Limited with the std Laramie Premium Leather with Filagree interior? The reason I ask is when I price out a Laramie, it is $2000 more than a Limited with the same options I want. It would be cheaper for me to get a Limited with the Laramie interior. Thanks!
No - the Limited and Longhorn have a different grade of leather (and more of it) than the Laramie and lower trims.

I understand your predicament. At the time I purchased my Longhorn, it was the most expensive available combination - more than a loaded Limited - but I preferred the Longhorn interior, grille, and wheels. Sometimes you have to pay to get what you want.

On the other hand, mine’s a Longhorn; it will have similar value to a Limited (especially here in Texas) down the road. You might ask yourself whether it’s really worth paying Limited money for a “midrange” trim.

jeffwhip

Reaction score
I meant to say Laramie Longhorn. Is there a difference between the quality of the leather in the Longhorn and Limited? Or are the Longhorn and Limited the same quality?

ppowell1983

Reaction score
I meant to say Laramie Longhorn. Is there a difference between the quality of the leather in the Longhorn and Limited? Or are the Longhorn and Limited the same quality?

The longhorn and Limited have the same quality interior. Just different styles. The limited comes with more standard options like air suspension. When you option a Longhorn and a Limited to the same levels the Longhorn is generally 1-2k more expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread