5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited vs Rebel 12 interior

bsmith144

Reaction score
What are some of the things the Rebel still won't have compared the Limited from an interior standpoint? Ventilated front seats, Heated/Ventilated rear seats, and wood accents are what come to mind. Is there more leather in the upholstery on the Limited?

Rustydodge

Reaction score
Also no reclining rear seats, from my understanding.

And yes on the leather. I believe the Rebel is vinyl/cloth seats, and probably a little more durable materials on the door panels, console, dash etc so less real leather.

Really wish they would give us the Laramie seat options (black heated/ventilated leather with front bench seat option)

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What are some of the things the Rebel still won't have compared the Limited from an interior standpoint? Ventilated front seats, Heated/Ventilated rear seats, and wood accents are what come to mind. Is there more leather in the upholstery on the Limited?
No interior accent lighting. Materials, textures, details instrument cluster are all a step above the other trims. The cup holders and other storage compartments have covers that give the interior a very clean look while thy're closed. Real wood, real leather and real aluminum. The seats are more plush. The leather is of higher quality than what you would find even in a Laramie trim. The limited is just in it's own class when it comes to interior.

Last edited:

bsmith144

Reaction score
I did know about the rear seats not reclining I guess, but with the new Rebel 12 package I am getting HK 19 speaker stereo/12" screen and full leather front and rear seats(agreed quality will be off from Limited more than likely). Forgot about the interior accent lighting, too bad that couldn't have transferred with the Rebel 12 that really adds in my opinion.

Socks

Reaction score
From my understanding the rebel 12 still doesn't get the 360 camera

Users who are viewing this thread