5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited vs Longhorn seats

NoizyChild

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm looking to make a purchase on a new 19 1500. Today I test drove a Limited and a Longhorn. The seats in the Longhorn appeared to be more comfortable and the leather more supple. Does anyone know if the padding in the seat is different between the two trims? Thanks in advance for any insight.

D

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm looking to make a purchase on a new 19 1500. Today I test drove a Limited and a Longhorn. The seats in the Longhorn appeared to be more comfortable and the leather more supple. Does anyone know if the padding in the seat is different between the two trims? Thanks in advance for any insight.

D
That would surprise me. I'm getting a Longhorn, but I think they're essentially equivalent to each other.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was surprised, the longhorn was noticeably (to me) more comfortable.
Maybe it was just a difference between those particular trucks, for some reason. I've driven several Longhorns and Limiteds without feeling a difference. But I'll pay more attention next time.

NoizyChild

Reaction score
Maybe it was just a difference between those particular trucks, for some reason. I've driven several Longhorns and Limiteds without feeling a difference. But I'll pay more attention next time.
Yea, perhaps I got an oddball limited, the two longhorns I've driven felt the same.

Users who are viewing this thread