5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited Upgrade

k94mario

Reaction score
I just upgraded from a Jeep Gladiator to a 21 Limited with pretty much every option you can think off minus the 33 gallon tank which I hate. Looking forward to actually having a truck that I can use and be comfortable in.

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome!

Jeep Gladiator is a head scratcher for me. Small on the inside like a Jeep, but too long for a Jeep; yet too small to be a truck.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I just upgraded from a Jeep Gladiator to a 21 Limited with pretty much every option you can think off minus the 33 gallon tank which I hate. Looking forward to actually having a truck that I can use and be comfortable in.
Congratulations!
Curious. Why would you hate one of the most loved upgrades on these trucks? There's no downsides to having a larger tank, just benefits.

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congratulations!
Curious. Why would you hate one of the most loved upgrades on these trucks? There's no downsides to having a larger tank, just benefits.

I’m thinking they hate that it’s the only option the truck is missing.

ElkoNV

My dog thinks I’m cool.
Reaction score
Welcome, might want to add your truck details to your signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/