5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited Owners What are the stock 20-in tires and rims on Limited - dealer swap?

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Deciding if I want to ask the dealer to swap my tires from the stock 20 in all season tires to BF Goodrich KO2s, Grapplers, etc. If anyone post a picture of what the stock tires and rims look like on the limited. When I went on the site and did a build they just list the size but not sure what brand they are and what they look like. It's tough to tell by pictures because a lot of people opted for the 22-in rims or have Larimes which I think are set up a little bit different than the limiteds. I would love to see what they Limited stick 20'are and look like and what they're load rating is. that will help me decide whether I should try to do a swap for a little bit more of an aggressive looking tire that would also be able two toward trailer with an 800 lb tounge weight. Pics appreciated. Thanks

mdelzell

Reaction score
Deciding if I want to ask the dealer to swap my tires from the stock 20 in all season tires to BF Goodrich KO2s, Grapplers, etc. If anyone post a picture of what the stock tires and rims look like on the limited. When I went on the site and did a build they just list the size but not sure what brand they are and what they look like. It's tough to tell by pictures because a lot of people opted for the 22-in rims or have Larimes which I think are set up a little bit different than the limiteds. I would love to see what they Limited stick 20'are and look like and what they're load rating is. that will help me decide whether I should try to do a swap for a little bit more of an aggressive looking tire that would also be able two toward trailer with an 800 lb tounge weight. Pics appreciated. Thanks
Fairly certain stock 20’s are Bridgestone Dueler HL Alenza.

Jafcy

Reaction score
Here's my limited with stock Bridgestones.

Attachments

• 0323191450~2-1620x1599.jpg
    0323191450~2-1620x1599.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 0319191128~3.jpg
    0319191128~3.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 63

pwhfmtx

Reaction score
Fairly certain stock 20’s are Bridgestone Dueler HL Alenza.

Correct! I have 4 for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0156955a19d9651d52f1d0b3e23e65e3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread