5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited Night Edition HELP!! (Rebeating a dead horse)

TheSasquatch

Reaction score
Hey All,
I apologize in advance because I know this horse has been kicked and kicked..
I just purchased a 2023 Limited with Elite Package. Because it has the elite package with the weird "sand / indigo" interior, you cannot get it with the Night Edition. So here I go again.. I had a 2019 Limited which I worked to find all of the black Laramie parts / emblems for the exterior to get rid of the chrome. Then, I had the grill wrapped in matte black.
This time around, since there ARE NOW OFFICIALLY Night Edition parts made specifically for the Limited, I'm hoping someone out there has recently gone through the ordeal of ordering the correct Night Edition parts to replace the chrome.
** Before anyone responds with "Have you checked out Ebay?".. I have spent literally 20-30 hours scouring Ebay to no avail. Yes - there are plenty of "Night Edition" parts on Ebay. BUT THEY ARE NOT FOR THE LIMITED! (Especially the grill with it's 6-8 components). As any of you who are familiar with what I'm asking are aware, the Limited grill has the additional little "fingerlet" components just to the outside of the grill itself.
Anyway, I've finally gotten the RAM dealer where I'm purchasing the truck to get me the actual Night Edition part number and quoted me $2300 for the Night Edition grill and components. I'm fairly certain that someone has got to know of an online Mopar store which carries these parts wholesale or something?
If anyone has any helpful information for this (which is current [summer 2023]) please let me know. I would be MOST grateful!
(As a sidenote.. I'm aware that I can get the "RAM" decals and center logo for the tailgate in black for cheap. It's mainly the grill surround which I'm really struggling with).

Thank you all!
J

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Do you have the part numbers you need?
OEM parts are going to be expensive from anyone.

If you have the part numbers this place is generally really cheap

If you need to find part numbers I can give you my vin for a 22 Limited with night edition and you can go to the dealership and have them run it and give you print outs for it all.

Burns1200

Reaction score
These are the part numbers for the trims around the windows in black if you need them. Got them off another member on here. For a CC. Super easy to swap out. Window surround removal instructions If you want to switch them too. One thing you can do to to get the parts for you grill is you can go to your dealer if they have a big selection, or other dealers online and get the vin from the vehicle that has the parts you want. Take that VIN to the parts department and have them give you the part numbers and google them to find the best prices.

0E34B5F7-B3AA-4428-8880-035B42AC5B4D.jpg 05819AE4-F4D4-488F-B8DB-7D9AF7AA26BC.jpg

TheSasquatch

Reaction score
Thanks so very much fellas. Yes, I've gotten the window weather stripping / trim and badges covered. It's really the grille that I'm trying to figure out. It seems like it's gonna cost me $2500-3000 for this crazy thing. It's highway robbery. Was hoping someone knew of an online Mopar parts store who was fair with these. #Contuining Search! :)
Thanks again-- keep the thoughts / ideas coming!

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good luck with your scavenger hunt to get it just right. I just ordered a 2024 Diamond Black Limited 4x4, Level 1, Night Edition, Trailer Towing Group, 3.92, 33 Gal, Pano Roof, Ram Boxes, and Bed Utility Group because I have only found one in white that had the trailer tow mirrors with 360 Surround camera and the pano roof with 33 gal and ram boxes. Didn't know I had a Unicorn preference list but apparently I do so I just custom ordered to replace my 2019.

TheSasquatch

Reaction score
Haha! Isn't that interesting that it seems like the options you want should be common-place? But apparently everyone wants weird combinations of things which they feel are the better move. Either that, or the dealer purchaser department people are idiots (which is my theory).
I wanted the EcoDiesel with the 3.21 because I've had (3) of these new RAMs and I've decided that it is (quite literally) the PERFECT traveling vehicle. What could be better than something that rides the way these trucks do and has an interior that is second to none AND gets 31+ mpg on the freeway? My current 2019 Limited is a Hemi with 3.92 and I feel like the 3.92 is just too much and peels out every time you touch the throttle and / or start-off on a corner. It's just too low for my taste. 3.21 pulls my 9,000lb surf boat just fine. And gets 2-3mpg better and more comfortable RPM at 80mph.
** SIDENOTE: Shout-out to Darksteel165 for posting that Accessory.Parts Mopar store in Nebraska! That seems to be THE hookup!
Thank you!

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here's a good site, even better if you live in Az. Shipping is what will kill ya also. Just compared above to the Az site and Az is cheaper on a few parts I quick searched.

AZ Mopar Wholesale

Last edited:

Burns1200

Reaction score
Other options you have are to find a write off truck that was not hit in the front a buy the grill from it and have it painted or just slap on. Or you could try and find somewhere that will strip the on the truck grill and paint it. Both options should be far less than 2500$

cskindt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Haha! Isn't that interesting that it seems like the options you want should be common-place? But apparently everyone wants weird combinations of things which they feel are the better move. Either that, or the dealer purchaser department people are idiots (which is my theory).
I wanted the EcoDiesel with the 3.21 because I've had (3) of these new RAMs and I've decided that it is (quite literally) the PERFECT traveling vehicle. What could be better than something that rides the way these trucks do and has an interior that is second to none AND gets 31+ mpg on the freeway? My current 2019 Limited is a Hemi with 3.92 and I feel like the 3.92 is just too much and peels out every time you touch the throttle and / or start-off on a corner. It's just too low for my taste. 3.21 pulls my 9,000lb surf boat just fine. And gets 2-3mpg better and more comfortable RPM at 80mph.
** SIDENOTE: Shout-out to Darksteel165 for posting that Accessory.Parts Mopar store in Nebraska! That seems to be THE hookup!
Thank you!
Interesting, but the banner at the top of their site says they are temporarily closed. I wonder why?

1692657635809.png

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230821-183920.png
    Screenshot_20230821-183920.png
    116.3 KB · Views: 7

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nevermind. Had to rotate the phone to see full banner

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
From the owner of accessory.parts

"Shutting it down. Officially, it will be offline at the end of this month."

TheSasquatch

Reaction score
Thanks for that back & forth and info fellas. That's disappointing. Hopefully AZ Parts will come through! Any other online sources, please throw em out there so we can have a few options to go from!

Users who are viewing this thread