5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited level one equipment group

Jceblue1

Reaction score
Hi everyone I’m new to this site I’m ordering a 2022 ram limited with the level one equipment group, and I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with the safety options that come with it? my question is do they work well for example lane keep assist and stop and go cruise and so on! Also do you think it’s a good value? Thanks for your input.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You probably have all the feedback you need but I'll toss mine in as well.

Pedestrian Emergency Braking - It's fine with me. Hopefully I never need it for an actual pedestrian or animal. I wish it could tell the difference between a plant that won't hurt the truck if I back slightly into it and a brick wall, which would be bad.
Adaptive Cruise Control - Never use it. Maybe out west it would be handy but there's just too much traffic for me to want to use it around here.
Lane Keep Assist - I like it fine, though I turn it off when towing the camper. I need to "feel" what's happening back there and the LKA working makes me think something is happening with the trailer when it's not.
Parallel and Perp. Park-Assist with Stop - I keep talking about trying it but keep forgetting I even have it.
Surround-View Camera System - It's good to have but I don't use it as often as I should. I'm mostly just not used to having it at this time. It's most handy when backing into parking spots--an action I suppose I could have the park assist handle--and getting centered between the lines. Usually, though, I prefer to pull-through into parking spots way far away from all the other parked cars.
This sounds like what my experience would have been like had I opted for it.

Users who are viewing this thread