5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited Level 2 Equipment Group ?

VinnyRam

Reaction score
I wish there's a Level 2 Equipment Group for the Limited with just the 19- speakers Harman Kardon Premium Sound, Surround View Camera and Ventilated Rear Seats. I mean if I want the other safety features, I can get the the Advanced Safety Group. I was tempted but just couldn't pull the trigger on spending another $3K to get the Level 1 group for just the speakers, 360 cameras and vented rear seats. Anyone purchased the Level 1 package just to get the 3 items that I listed?

LossPrev

Reaction score
Sounds like you wish there was a Level 2 with less features than the Level 1? Level 2 always has more features than 1 for Ram. On a Laramie the Level 2 adds a couple grand on top of Level 1. So you want a Level 0.5 but I wouldn't hold my breath since it seems like most Limited's I've seen all have the Level 1 package I doubt Ram will see reason to offer anything else.

If you really like those features I would just pony up and get the package. You'll regret it later that you spent $5x,xxx on a truck but didn't spend just a relatively small amount to get those features. I also think that package is a bargain at $3,000 for everything it adds.

Mike67

Reaction score
The advanced safety says it comes with the Surround View, the only thing the level 1 has is the ventilated back seats and the HK.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The advanced safety says it comes with the Surround View, the only thing the level 1 has is the ventilated back seats and the HK.
You get everything that is in Level 1 included with Level 2... they are not seperate. If you get Level 2, you are getting it all. Sounds like you were confused.

Mike67

Reaction score
You get everything that is in Level 1 included with Level 2... they are not seperate. If you get Level 2, you are getting it all. Sounds like you were confused.
Earlier poster was saying 360 was in level 1 only, per the fca site the advanced safety includes the 360 as well, that was the point i was trying to make.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
My Limited is fully loaded, but missing the HK and rear ventilated seats, which I can live with. Everything else I have is what I had to have.

VinnyRam

Reaction score
My Limited is fully loaded, but missing the HK and rear ventilated seats, which I can live with. Everything else I have is what I had to have.
So you got the Advanced Safety Group but not the Level 1 group ? Sorry if I cause confusion, but there' s NO Level 2 equipment group for the Limited.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
So you got the Advanced Safety Group but not the Level 1 group ? Sorry if I cause confusion, but there' s NO Level 2 equipment group for the Limited.

Correct. See excerpt from my window sticker below:

1542043762449.jpeg

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My bad, didn't notice/read It was about Limited options. Why would you limit a Limited? lol

Users who are viewing this thread