5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited inventory- what’s the deal?

Predfan

Reaction score
I dont understand the build thing either in canada on the sport model all the dealers put the level 2 group on but dont seem to put on advanced safety instead they seem to have a real hard on for power running boards I dont get it. I really wish they gave advanced safety to the bighorns or didnt force you to take the top end packages

Mike67

Reaction score
Looked at Medved. They have 4 Limiteds, all dark colors (Black, Granite, and Maximum Steel). Glad you had a good experience with them.

Was using the Ram website to find matches, and I must say that the website sucks. Every vehicle is listed twice, and the sorting mechanism doesn't seem to work at all. Seems like dealers must pay to have their inventories at the top of the list or something, because it groups vehicles by dealer, and it's not alpha sorted. When you use the list to get details on a truck and go back, it collapses the "LOAD MORE RESULTS" and you have to extend it again. It was actually easier to find vehicles by dealer website since the purchasing managers seem to follow certain 'recipes' for their builds. I've also gotten really good at reading Monroney stickers in this quest. :D
And they list sold orders too, so if you see something on the inventory list, it doesnt mean that the dealer even has it.
I ran into that looking for a Limited for my wife, before special ordering it.

Ram’dit

Reaction score
Maybe I should clarify. Seems to be no inventory on Limited’s 4x4 with eTorque and RamBox.

I may have to special order. At this point I could have already had a truck. I just wanted to be in full control of negotiations and know exactly what rebates were at time.

I’m going to look for a color on Friday and may just order.

Users who are viewing this thread