5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited Floor Mats

HeliPilot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was really worried when I first purchased my Limited about the mats. I really liked the way they looked, but had serious doubts that they would hold up to the abuse I would put them through. My truck is truly a work truck. I always track in Mud, Grease and with our current winter, tons of salt. To my surprise, I find these mats extremely easy to maintain...even with the abuse. Kudos to FCA for this design.

ndeens2289

Reaction score
I agree. Very easy to clean and maintain. Only recently I noticed that the carpet inserts are snapped into place, so they can be easily removed to clean them separately and get to the plastic/rubber underneath. It should make it easier to clean the mat with just a hose rather than work around the carpet. Also, I do wonder now if the carpet inserts can be put into the washing machine for a more thorough cleaning, but as I'm typing this I wonder if that would be bad for the buttons.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I agree. Very easy to clean and maintain. Only recently I noticed that the carpet inserts are snapped into place, so they can be easily removed to clean them separately and get to the plastic/rubber underneath. It should make it easier to clean the mat with just a hose rather than work around the carpet. Also, I do wonder now if the carpet inserts can be put into the washing machine for a more thorough cleaning, but as I'm typing this I wonder if that would be bad for the buttons.

And if they shrink at all they'll never snap in again - or force the rubber to bow upwards.

hwytodangerzone

Reaction score
Mine's pretty much a pavement queen and I'd love if they had a full carpet version. I do like the design but would also like to be able to swap to full carpet mats (the kind of carpet that comes with the limited mats) during the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread