5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LIMITED FLOOR MATS

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the 2019 Limited Crew Cab carpeted floor mats cost new? I plan to sell mine locally but can’t seem to find them on the Mopar site. Mine have never been used so I want to get an idea of cost so I can come up with a selling price. Thanks.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
When I was searching for a set for my friend, one member offered his nib ones for $250.00. Now again I am stating that’s the going cost, just what was offered to me. Good luck and keep us posted.

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
When I was searching for a set for my friend, one member offered his nib ones for $250.00. Now again I am stating that’s the going cost, just what was offered to me. Good luck and keep us posted.
Thanks. Didn’t have any idea they were that much. I can’t understand why they don’t show up on the Mopar site.

RJS

Reaction score
Thanks. Didn’t have any idea they were that much. I can’t understand why they don’t show up on the Mopar site.
My guess is they are not accessories but Limited only so they probably need to be ordered by part number from the parts manual.

Users who are viewing this thread