5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited Eco diesel

Reyemon

Reaction score
Looking for ideas and sound lips on any ecodiesel with exhaust mods. I'm worried it might not sound good and have not found anything on YouTube

MassGasMan

Reaction score
I'm with ya, but I see no replies. I've head that the CAI improves sound but with little to no performance gain. Did you try that? Prob my next mod

Daverous

Reaction score
Second hand info here, from ram1500diesel and here...so take this free advice for what it's worth.
It's been said that there's almost nothing to gain from the intake, and without a delete a cat back adds near nothing to sound or performance. Sound wise I removed the engine covers and got a minor increase in that diesel sound. Very minor, but I also wanted to watch for leaks so it made sense.

Waiting, not so patiently, on a gde or HD diesel supply tune personally. Cutting back on the pilot injection should add some diesel clatter. The great white north also still has delete tunes for sale. Lots of other neat stuff to buy without flushing my money away.

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
Without a delete exhaust will do nothing for you on these new diesels. Too many parts in the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread