5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited black vs level 1

firedad

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out exactly what the difference is between a limited with the black appearance edition and the advanced safety group vs getting the level 1 equipment group.
As far as I can tell, the only difference is the cooled rear seats. The black appearance comes with the 19 speaker Harman Kardon.

It seriously looks like the ventilated rear seats become a $1300 option.

Am I missing something?

Level 1 Equipment Group
$2,995
  • 19-Speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Sound
  • Adaptive Cruise Control w/Stop & Go
  • Advanced Brake Assist
  • Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning Plus
  • Lane Keep Assist
  • Parallel & Perpendicular Park-Assist w/Stop
  • Ventilated Rear Seats
  • Surround-View Camera (N/A w/Trailer-Tow Mirrors) (Unavailable with some configurations

Advanced Safety Group
$1,695
  • Adaptive Cruise Control w/Stop & Go
  • Advanced Brake Assist
  • Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning Plus
  • Lane Keep Assist
  • Parallel & Perpendicular Park-Assist w/Stop
  • Surround-View Camera (N/A w/Trailer-Tow Mirrors) (Unavailable with some configurations)

Douglas31

Reaction score
I looked at that when I ordered mine and that is the only difference I could find. Not 100% but I am pretty sure the level 1 price is reduced if ordered with the black appearance package but it doesn’t reflect on the website.

firedad

Reaction score
I've seen a couple build sheets for it, putting the level 1 at like 2295. Assuming that's the reduction. It's all personal of course, but I just don't have people in the back enough, nor do I care enough to pay $600 for ventilated seats back there.

Douglas31

Reaction score
I've seen a couple build sheets for it, putting the level 1 at like 2295. Assuming that's the reduction. It's all personal of course, but I just don't have people in the back enough, nor do I care enough to pay $600 for ventilated seats back there.
I went without since it still seemed excessive for solely adding vented seats for rear passengers.

firedad

Reaction score
I went without since it still seemed excessive for solely adding vented seats for rear passengers.

I did as well... mainly wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something, and that others were on the same page.

Users who are viewing this thread