5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited 4x4 lift kit

Reaction score
Looking to be able to fit 35” M/T tires and not seeing any lift kit options available for the factory air suspension. Anybody know of any options to get a lift ?

RenoRam

Reaction score
Dont believe there are any options currently available to lift with air suspension although the topic has been discussed in other threads that you can search.

Cas5481

Reaction score
i talked to BDS last week about a lift for air suspension and was told they are back on it. they could not give me a time frame as i am chomping at the bit to lift mine. they took my contact info and said they would let me know when it is ready.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
^^^. Heck I’m still waiting on them to get back to me about plain old regular 4-6” lifts for our trucks lol.

Cas5481

Reaction score
^^^. Heck I’m still waiting on them to get back to me about plain old regular 4-6” lifts for our trucks lol.
I know damn shame rough country has a 6” lift and bds is still in development.

PorBoy

Reaction score
I’m feeling like BDS wants nothing to do with the DT models for some odd reason. Just say that so that we can move on to another manufacture..

Cas5481

Reaction score
I’m feeling like BDS wants nothing to do with the DT models for some odd reason. Just say that so that we can move on to another manufacture..
Sad thing is they were the only ones who built a lift for 18 rebels with air ride. Only reason I wanted the limited was for the indigo frost interior.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Well for now I’ll have to be satisfied with my Mopar 2” lift and hope for some new news in 2019.

Energy0023

Reaction score
Mopar has a 2" lift for the 2019 air ride suspension?? Does anyone have a link?

Users who are viewing this thread