5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited 22" OEM Tires On Sale At TireRack (and elsewhere actually)

RSConsulting

Reaction score
Goodyear EAGLE TOURING - SIZE: 285/45R22 - $173.25 each

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...ar&tireModel=Eagle+Touring&partnum=845HR2ETXL

I use tirerack because their prices are reasonable, they do free shipping, don't collect sales tax (in FL) and I usually get my orders in a day (from the GA warehouse).

These are available from GY DIRECT for $160 (plus an additional $50 off - but then they ADD $64 for installation and want you to ship to one of THEIR DEALERS) - so it's a PUSH.

Now - I'm not a big fan of these myself (I went through the original set in 13K miles) - but I'm getting ready to trade in a couple of months (for a non-Ram GMC Yukon Denali XL), and my current Michelin Premier LTX's only have a couple of months left on them.

So I ordered a set to throw on before the trade. Most places that will KEEP your trade to re-sell (versus sending to auction), will hit you for $1K for new rubber if you bring them in with almost bald tires. Since I may (or may not) have to replace my tires BEFORE I trade - a fresh set of OEM's will help.

These are "normally" $50-75 (or more, especially at the DEALER) per unit - if you actually LIKE THEM and were looking to grab a set - NOW is the time to do it.

Rick

Users who are viewing this thread