5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited 22’’ wheels

RichRios

Reaction score
Can someone that has a Ram limited with 22’’ wheels take a pic with a ruler in front of one of the lug nut openings. Trying to get the measurement of the opening for lug nut locks. Thanks

thefastz

Reaction score
I don't have the measurement offhand but I did order https://moparonlineparts.com/1500-wheel-locks-p-8558.html. They are the same width but they are not the same length as the factory lugs, look to be about 1/2 to 1 in longer. I am using them for now but I may replace them in the future with something closer in length, so interested to see what you decide.

RichRios

Reaction score

thefastz

Reaction score
Ah interesting, I can measure it tomorrow, if that helps. If you want I can also measure the stock lugs tomorrow. Would that be better than the openings?

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They look a little oblong to me honestly and I can't get a good measurement with a tape measure (battery is dead in my veniers ) WAG looking a tape measure is 1-1/2 inch side to side, 1-5/8 tall.

RichRios

Reaction score
Ah interesting, I can measure it tomorrow, if that helps. If you want I can also measure the stock lugs tomorrow. Would that be better than the openings?
Yes if you can do both. Thanks!!!

thefastz

Reaction score
I took a set of calipers and did a couple measurements. Lugs are 0.875 inch across flats. The opening as around 1.50-1.55 inch diameter (hard to get in there for a accurate measurement)

I was just about to walk out and take the measurement, thanks for this!

Users who are viewing this thread