5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited 10th Anniversary Edition in the wild

ericd

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has posted one yet but I stumbled across this looking for something else.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has posted one yet but I stumbled across this looking for something else.

I saw these too. REALLY makes me excited to get mine. I've got some concerns on keeping the seats clean but may end up getting custom Katzkin upholstery in a darker grey/Indigo combo if it appears they're going to be an issue.

ericd

Reaction score
I saw these too. REALLY makes me excited to get mine. I've got some concerns on keeping the seats clean but may end up getting custom Katzkin upholstery in a darker grey/Indigo combo if it appears they're going to be an issue.
ive got the regular indigo and have never had a problem. I just wipe them down occasionally with a wet rag. I think people make a bigger deal about the white than it is. If you're a slob black gets dirty too

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
ive got the regular indigo and have never had a problem. I just wipe them down occasionally with a wet rag. I think people make a bigger deal about the white than it is. If you're a slob black gets dirty too
That is true. (On black even getting dirty) I'm not perfect about keeping my truck clean, but I do take a lot of pride in it so I wipe it down/vacuum regularly in the interior. The jean dye transfer is what I have the most concern about but I try to buy pre-washed/medium colored jeans anyway so I'll just have to watch and see. With how quick I pack on the miles it's doubtful I'll have this truck much more than a year anyway before it's traded again......

ericd

Reaction score
That is true. (On black even getting dirty) I'm not perfect about keeping my truck clean, but I do take a lot of pride in it so I wipe it down/vacuum regularly in the interior. The jean dye transfer is what I have the most concern about but I try to buy pre-washed/medium colored jeans anyway so I'll just have to watch and see. With how quick I pack on the miles it's doubtful I'll have this truck much more than a year anyway before it's traded again......
i put a little towel down on the seat part for a little while cause i wore jeans everyday also.

Delmonico87

Reaction score
I ordered a 10th anniversary last week and I thought about the light color of the seats as well. That is really close to the color interior I have now in my Volkswagen Passat and it really doesn’t get dirty any easier than most other colors. I may look into getting a coating for the seats to help prevent spills soaking in as bad. Somehow the one drink I ever spill in vehicles seems to be coffee.

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

I wear jeans 300 days a year and not one bit of dye transfer.

Users who are viewing this thread