5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Light Frost Beige / Mountain Brown

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Having two teenaged daughters and my other vehicle having a ligh grey interior, I opted for the black for a fighting chance lol.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mountain brown and light frost is way better in person. Not disappointed on the choice. Didn't pay attention that the longhorn had bronze trim, was pleased when I seen it on the truck. Totally amazed to its added appeal with mountain brown and wood.
I love my interior. As noted earlier, the dealer tried to talk me out of this, saying, "that will be hard to sell when you try to trade it in." Since the truck is a keeper, I was not deterred. When it was delivered, the sales manager was surprised how good it looked, especially on the dark truck. I've no complaints with the quality of the leather or the color. In fact, the dealer ordered one with the same Black Forest/Mountain Brown-light frost for their stock.

Attachments

• IMG_4837.JPG
    IMG_4837.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 109

cjfioren

Reaction score
I love the brown interior. Always had black interior. Wanted a change. Feels more luxurious to me with the ivory 3 coat.

Attachments

• 20180718_155038.jpg
    20180718_155038.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 71

Dennis Emond

Reaction score
I have this also and love it. Never had it before but I am 47 yrs old and don’t know if it’s an age thing.
Mountain brown and light frost is way better in person. Not disappointed on the choice. Didn't pay attention that the longhorn had bronze trim, was pleased when I seen it on the truck. Totally amazed to its added appeal with mountain brown and wood.

Users who are viewing this thread