5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Light bar install

Eturner

Reaction score
new to this site, sorry if in the wrong area. I have been looking all over Google and YouTube trying to find a headlight wiring diagram for my 2019 ram 3500 bighorn with the led headlights. I want to have my led light bar runoff both the aux switch and activated by the highbeam. I can not for the life of me find the correct wire to tie into. Can someone please help. Thank you.

mikenacarato

Reaction score
+1 on a wiring diagram. I have the LED headlights as well and need to find the DRL lights for wig wags

Reaction score
I seen a video out there for using this. It might help. That way you add this to you power line of the light bar and plug this fuse into the fuse where your headlights are. Your light bar should come on when your headlights do.

“With this fuse adapter tap kit, you can easy to add a extra power or connection to the fuse box without cutting the wire.

Dual-slot Fuse Holder provides one fuse holder to protect existing circuit and a second fuse holder to protect new circuit.

Wide Range of Uses, suitable for Car Alarms, GPS, Car Recorder, Cell Phone Charger, DVD Player, Satellite Radio, etc.” D1E803F9-F918-46BB-806D-69551FF3C880.jpeg

Dustinmiller

Reaction score
new to this site, sorry if in the wrong area. I have been looking all over Google and YouTube trying to find a headlight wiring diagram for my 2019 ram 3500 bighorn with the led headlights. I want to have my led light bar runoff both the aux switch and activated by the highbeam. I can not for the life of me find the correct wire to tie into. Can someone please help. Thank you.
Did you find out how to do it? I'm having the same problem finding a solution.

Users who are viewing this thread