5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lifting with the advanced safety group

myles

Reaction score
I have a 2020 on order with the advanced safety group and have found a bunch of posts on general lifting but not many regarding ASG
I'd like to add the rough country 3.5" lift or at least the 2" mopar lift
I asked mopar about it and they give the standard "anything not installed at the factory is not recommended and may not be covered by warranty" not even their mopar 2" lift and then said talk to a dealership to see if it will even work.
So i called two dealerships, neither could give a definitive answer, called 4wheelparts, they said it would have no issue but they were also pushing the sale pretty hard. Called rough country, said they didn't have any issues with the 19' but not sure about the 20'
I like the idea of auto emergency braking, lane departure, adaptive cruise control etc. Anybody have any 1st hand experience with this?

Last edited:

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
There's no correlation between lifts and the various safety mechanisms you described.
It's radar-based front and rear. You'll be fine.

myles

Reaction score
There's no correlation between lifts and the various safety mechanisms you described.
It's radar-based front and rear. You'll be fine.

Good to knwo, Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread