5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lifting the rear.

dodgiesdad

Reaction score
We purchased a 2019 Bighorn a few weeks ago. Which sat to low for our tastes, so at 250 miles on went a Readylift 3.5" kit, 3.5 front 2" rear. Super easy install, truck rides great, but I am not a fan of the leveled look. I like a truck to have a rake, therefore, I would like to add another 1-1.5" to the rear. I have looked and have not found taller springs or a taller rear spacer, does anyone know of any available? Would the springs from a ORP package get me the extra inch?

Rustin5

Reaction score
We purchased a 2019 Bighorn a few weeks ago. Which sat to low for our tastes, so at 250 miles on went a Readylift 3.5" kit, 3.5 front 2" rear. Super easy install, truck rides great, but I am not a fan of the leveled look. I like a truck to have a rake, therefore, I would like to add another 1-1.5" to the rear. I have looked and have not found taller springs or a taller rear spacer, does anyone know of any available? Would the springs from a ORP package get me the extra inch?
Yes that should give you an extra inch over non ORP springs

Roddog2220

Reaction score
wish i could say the same about my ready lift, not a fan and now i found out is causes unenven tire wear

dodgiesdad

Reaction score
Roddog2220 Did you torque all the bolts with the truck on the ground under its own weight? I called their customer service with a question and they stressed that as being very important and not specifically in the instructions. Also was it properly aligned after the lift was installed?

Users who are viewing this thread