5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lifting 2021 Lamarie

Methodman04

Reaction score
I want a set of 35’s on my truck but I am sure it will require some lifting. I am new when it comes to modifying and there is so much information. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Anyone in the NorCal Bay Area that can recommend a reputable shop? Thanks in advance!

PowerWheel

Reaction score
35's will need a lift or level kit - I have a 22 Laramie and got the 3 1/2 inch Ready Lift Kit and it clears 35's x 12.5. I think with a 2 inch level you may be able to clear 35's but it will look tight and probably require trimming. I think the 3.5 inch lift gives the best stance and is the maximum that you would want to go without doing major mods and it uses your stock shocks (also fits in my 7 ft garage). It also includes some better upper control arms as the stock arms are just composite material. The ride does get a little bit more stiff but nothing crazy. Just call some local shops and let them know what you want to do and get some quotes and recommendations

Users who are viewing this thread