5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lifted E-torque trucks

Whtewolf1

Reaction score
anyone experiencing any new noises when going over 70mph, like engine noise not road or tire noise. I never hear any issues until I go over 70, so that's why I am asking. thanks.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
anyone experiencing any new noises when going over 70mph, like engine noise not road or tire noise. I never hear any issues until I go over 70, so that's why I am asking. thanks.

Hi Whtewolf1,

I know that you are reaching out to fellow forum members on this, however, if you end up having to work with your dealer our team is just a PM away and happy to provide additional support.

Mark
RamCares

CORebel19

Reaction score
No issues on my lifted Rebel. I have 6” RC lift on 35’ A/T tires and it rides like a dream at 70+

CORebel19

Reaction score
I’ve only had the Pulsar for about 3 months & no issues. I also really like that it can adjust for larger tires. My speedometer is perfect compared to GPS now with 35”s

Whtewolf1

Reaction score
I’ve only had the Pulsar for about 3 months & no issues. I also really like that it can adjust for larger tires. My speedometer is perfect compared to GPS now with 35”s
what mode do you use the most on the pulsar and do you find it helps keep the transmission from gear hunting with the tune of the pulsar? thanks

CORebel19

Reaction score
For
what mode do you use the most on the pulsar and do you find it helps keep the transmission from gear hunting with the tune of the pulsar? thanks
For daily driving I find “Stock” setting the best for power & fuel economy. “Economy” is too sluggish for city driving with throttle response lagging. I’ve also not seen much difference between “Stock” and “Economy” on hwy trips so prefer to leave it in “Stock” since gas pedal is more responsive for passing others. “Performance MDS Off” is the most fun when you want to launch or hear the hemi come alive!

Yes, transmission shifts & RPM is noticeably more efficient with Pulsar. True stock vs Pulsar in “Stock” mode isn’t the same...Pulsar is better!!

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I did a 4” BDS lift on mine with e-torque and I have no new noises. 100% stock sounding/driving. I’d check in with the shop that installed the stuff and see what’s up :)

Users who are viewing this thread