5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lift with 22" Wheels

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Was looking into Maxtrac Suspensions for a lift. My wife decided she's cool with a lift and doesn't like the reverse level.

My truck has the 22" Night Edition wheels and the Maxtrac site says their spindle lift will not fit because the hub is larger. Is there another way to go about it other than swapping the hubs for smaller ones?

Or, should I just consider a different brand/style of lift?

Thanks.

Jake103

Reaction score
How big of a lift? I know zone offroad sells their lift kits with the option of the truck coming factory equipped with 22's. All you have to do is when you configure the kit mark yours that it came factory with 22's. Here is the 4" lift. I'd email them to make sure but from what I have heard the kit for the 22's comes with the bigger spindle and hub bore.

Here is the 6"

Last edited:

31RamIt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How big of a lift? I know zone offroad sells their lift kits with the option of the truck coming factory equipped with 22's. All you have to do is when you configure the kit mark yours that it came factory with 22's. Here is the 4" lift. I'd email them to make sure but from what I have heard the kit for the 22's comes with the bigger spindle and hub bore.

Here is the 6"

Thanks! I'll take a look

Users who are viewing this thread