5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lift + Wheels/Tires

TowMode

Reaction score
I am picking up my 2020 Limited tomorrow. I am coming from an F150. I am looking to install the 4" BDS kit with the Helliwig rear sway bar. The caveat is that I tow a 9000 lb boat several times a year. Would you go 20x9 +1 or 20x10 -18? I plan to go 35x12.50 ridge grapplers if it won't affect my towing too much. Thoughts?

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hello and welcome, I have 20x10 -18 on mine but have yet to tow. Depends on the “ look “ that you’re going for. Even with -18 my drivers front rubs along my inner plastic. It just needs to be heated up and pushed further back for clearance. I e seen others with 20x9 +1 and it’s closer to the body then mine so all depends on what you want. If it were me and I towed several times, I would do the 20x9 +1.
Which wheel / tire combo are you going with ?

TowMode

Reaction score
Fuel Maverick in Anthracite with Ridge Grapplers. The truck is granite crystal.

TowMode

Reaction score
If I get the 20x9 +1 can I put 35x12.50x20 ridge grapplers on the stock air suspension until my BDS lift gets in? Will they rub? I see so much conflicting info.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Personally I would hold off until my lift is installed. Unless you’re getting a smoking deal that you can not pass on. Then you can just garage them until you’re ready. :)

Users who are viewing this thread